Humberside Airport - gateway to Northern Europe & UK's 2nd largest helicopter hub serving the southern North Sea offshore energy & renewables sectors.
The Airport site covers an area of 139 ha (344 acres) including large site areas to support operational ‘air side’ developments together with a 17.2 ha (43 acres) business park and logistics hub.
Humberside Airport is the 2nd largest Heliport facility in the UK and is fast growing into the premier aviation centre serving the southern North Sea energy and renewable energy’s offshore sectors.
Humberside Airport is perfectly located adjacent to the South Humber rail network and less than 3 miles from the M180 and the national motorway network.
- Humberside International Airport is in the joint ownership of North Lincolnshire Council and Eastern Airways and has the shared commitment to drive new growth and business development at the Airport.
Humberside Airport development site covers an area of 139 ha (344 acres) including large site areas to support operational ‘air side’ developments together with a 17.2 ha Business Park (43 acres).
The business park is allocated for a range of general and aviation development including:
- Hotels and Conference facilities
- Offices and business development
- Training & Development centres
- Logistics & Freight operations
- Retailing, Food Drink & Leisure developments
The Airport is a developing freight hub and is the home of the Humberside Perishables Hub – a bespoke facility for handling chilled and frozen freight. There are also a range of hangars & business units available. Freight opportunities include:
- Aircraft landing to cargo on route from 20 mins (including Customs Clearance)
- Expeditious Customs Clearance
- Section Five (Firearms Act) approved
- Unloading/Loading capability of up to 45.5 tonnes NEQ of Class 1.1
- On-site Cargo Transit Shed
- Code 4D Airfield
- Uncongested Airspace
- Highly Competitive landing, parking, fuel, handing, cargo throughput rates
- Discreet and Professional Service
- Direct aircraft to road transport transfer
- Full Cargo Handling capabilities
Enquiries about investment opportunities can be done via: Online: enquiry form Telephone:
+44 (0) 1724 297 330 Email:email@example.com