North Lincolnshire is one of UK’s best prime locations to do business. The area has a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential land and properties for development and investment.
Commercial, residential, industrial land and properties
North Lincolnshire has a wide range of Commercial, Industrial Land and Property throughout the area for development. Whether you want to rent, lease or buy. From small office spaces to large warehouses, bespoke premises, industrial and retail property and units, to full commercial, industrial and residential sites for development, for lease, rent and sale.
- Land & Property search - You can search all availability with our Land and Property search, our search system is linked to all property agents within North Lincolnshire area. You can also register to get regular updates and save searches.
Supporting your location choice
- Business Location Service - can help you find the ideal location for your project within North Lincolnshire. North Lincolnshire council’s "Business location service" can provide market information, location guidance and practical help getting your UK operation up and running.
- Planning applications and Building control services – Looking to develop Land or Property, investing in a new build or just expanding your old property? North Lincolnshire Council’s Planning department offer a free Pre-application service to which you can discuss your requirements with a planning officer before submitting plans at no cost. North Lincolnshire Council also offers Building Control services should it be needed.
Funding support available
There is funding available for Business wishing to develop and grow.
- Viable and Vibrant Places Fund - North Lincolnshire Council has launched the £200,000 Viable and Vibrant Places Fund to support the regeneration of Scunthorpe town centre.
- Invest & Grow Loan Fund - £9 million Invest and Grow Fund is Greater Lincolnshire’s rolling infrastructure fund designed to kick start stalled housing and commercial developments.
- Regional Growth Fund - The amount of funding available to businesses through the North Lincolnshire RGF will vary depending on size, status and location of the business applying. A member of the Programme Team will be able to advise companies on a case by case basis.
- Builders Finance Fund - The prospectus for the Builders Finance Fund has been published outlining a fund for £525m of capital finance to support the delivery of housing sites. Bidding is open to all private organisations which control the relevant site and will carry out the development.
For more funding streams are available. See our Finance for business page.
With the Northern Lincolnshire Broadband project well underway, over 92 % of the Northern Lincolnshire area will have access to super fast broadband by June 2015, allowing both businesses and residents efficient access to the world wide web and all its benefits.
For all business support, you can contact us either:
If you would prefer to meet an officer in person, please ring for a meeting.